Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Quit asking Please


I always resented the instances where I am put in the position where I am compelled to explain myself. It wasn't my fault. I don't have to explain anything to anybody. If I don't want to do things, it's just that I don't want to...period. I don't want to be constantly bugged when I already said NO. When the reasons to my actions are already obvious, why should they still ask why do I act in such a way that is called for? why do they ask every change I make? Are they thinking that I am just saying No because I feel like it? argh! Well, that's just how everything's gonna be from now on.

I CAN'T BE THERE BECAUSE I AM NOT SUPPOSED TO BE THERE ANYMORE. IT'S NOT MY PLACE ANYMORE. THEY ALLOWED SOME STUPID COW TO TAKE THAT FROM ME SO WHY STILL ASK HUH?

I am stripped of that privilege already, which pains me of course.

I regret having to say no to people whom I come to respect and love. But their relation to you-know-who makes me tremble in anger. Did they do anything? NO

So quit asking...please.

0 comments: