Sunday, December 27, 2009

People


I know it’s crazy but is it possible to like and hate a person at the same time? I mean at the same level? You see, this one person, I really like how he deals with people. I like how he talks … pretty much every conversation I had with him is interesting and memorable. I can run a list of quotes. I like how he conducts himself for I have been with him in events where you will be tested of your patience and tolerance of factors like hot rooms, crowded spaces, plenty of people chattering nonsense and pretty much drunken creatures. Everything was okay until he showed his ‘rough edges’. For the big part, I liked the naughtiness in it but I was kind of scared because it might just be a door to plenty more surprises that he chose not to display. But then, I like to discover more of that. It’s really fun to observe people. I will make this my mission these coming days and boy I will brace myself to whatever I might discover. After all, we can always be just ‘friends’.

xcss:

I know the picture has no relation with this post, but I find it interesting as this one creature I was talking about. LOL!

0 comments: