Sunday, November 29, 2009

Clarity

With all of life’s confusions, you sometimes need to take a break to tame your wild imagination. Thinking for the worst sometimes bring more bad than good. No matter how you disagree, I believe that we need not find all the reasons or answers to the whys and hows of our life. There are things in life that we don’t understand, all because they are not meant to be understood at present time. In time, the questions in our life will eventually bring us valuable realizations about how we came to be, how much we have learned and how gracefully we have handled life so far. When everything else seems to not make sense, any sense at all, they will do in time. I don’t want to sound like a self righteous and overly hypocritical religious woman, I am never that. But I just wanted to share that one way of coping with life is setting all your questions free. Sometimes, when I find it difficult to find sense in everything that happens, I just leave it at that. I thought, I don’t hold all the answers, even in my own life. Maybe, someone else holds that answer for me. Maybe someone else will give me the key to knowing myself better, discovering more of what I am as a person. Or maybe, those who have hurt me already gave me the answer, but all these hate made all reasons unclear and more confusing. Or maybe, just maybe, all the answer is there but I just refused to see them in the light, afraid of what I am about to discover.

0 comments: