Saturday, February 2, 2008

tough day








Now I literally know what pain in the neck really means. This stuff on my neck is killing me for days…and nights. I could not sleep or turn my head around without feeling uncomfortable. So I had to go home and find a “masahista” to remedy my problem. May this liking for traditional medicine work for me.

Anyways, my report for today would be about my pimple. Yeah, this little kingdom of germs on my forehead. I blame it on the toxins I intake every break time in the office...yeah it’s pollution and more. One thing more would still be my neck. Neck is the portion of my body that lets my thoughts and motor skills connect. It is like the flood gate of all the trashiness that reaches up my head and my face today. Why does it open up for all these monstrosity when it’s all strained and painful anyway? Again, I blame in to the toxins and pollution…stresses maybe… Aha! Maybe it is all about the pain in the neck. Maybe constricted blood veins congested nerves have cause this damn red mound on my head.

Yeah, I’m just so stressed and uptight at the moment. All these and my neck are to be blamed for this lousy entry anyways. So until I am sane and well enough to compose serious thoughts…I’ll try to meet your thoughts halfway, aye?!

0 comments: