Monday, February 11, 2008

Dreaming for New Exciting Movies

I have always been a movie freak…to certain extent; I have sacrificed my hard earned allowance and savings just to indulge myself into seeing movies where I can get lost into their riveting and gripping plot. Among all forms of art, I certainly lean more into movies when I have to get that artistic fix that makes my life more exciting or to find something I could proudly talk and brag about with my friends and co-workers. Maybe that is why I always find time to check out gossip columns and internet sites where movie releases are discussed at the earliest possible time. So this often leads me to sites that allow video streaming for new movie releases. Anyways, it prevents me from wasting money on nonsensical movies which would utterly hurt my budget. But what I am really looking forward to seeing is the new batman movie. Another one would be Angelina Jolie’s new assassin movie “Wanted”. And yet, I have wait to wait ages for the next Harry Potter movie. I promise to blab about the next movie I’ll go ga-ga about okay? As of now, sonic wall restrictions are getting on my nerves already. My temper really is rising right now. How I wish I could become this cool programmer that would break out from these system blocked pages and shove it to the administrator’s thick ****s.

0 comments: