Monday, February 11, 2008

Tag Mania

Instructions: Each player starts with 7 random habits/facts about themselves. People who are tagged need to write on their own blog about their seven things, as well as these rules. At the end of your blog, you need to choose 7 people to get tagged and list their names. Don't forget to leave them a comment telling them that they have been tagged and to read your blog!

1. I really dreamt to be a lady engineer
2. I have an inexplicable lust for pasta dishes
3. I am worse than bipolar and post partum depression combined together
4. I hate inconsistencies
5. I am nursing a bad temper
6. I value discipline and orderliness (obsessive compulsive freak)
7. I am definitely a sore loser, because in anything I do, I’m in it to win it.

A- Age:24
B- Band Listening To Right Now: None in particular
C- Career: web copywriter
D- Drink or Smoke: I do both…occasionally.
E- Easiest Friends To Talk To: my siblings
F- Gummy Bears or Gummy Worms: gummy worms!!
G- Have a Boyfriend: sort of
H- In love: yeah
I- Junk Food You Like: taquitos
J- Kids: NJ, my first and last!!
K- Longest Ride Ever: Ormoc City, Leyte to Bacacay, Albay
L- Most favorite websites: dlisted, imnotobsessed, inquirer.net
M- Names For Your Future Kids: I said no more
N- One Wish You Have Now: be a size 2
O- Phobias: food poisoning, bombing
P- Favorite Quote: what goes around comes around- does this count?
Q- Reasons To Smile: my adorable son, my promotion
R- Sleeping Hours: 9 pm or earlier
S- Time You Woke Up: 5am
T- Unknown Fact About You: I am a friend for keeps…don’t mess with them coz you’ll answer to the bitch.
U- Vegetable You Hate: beans
V- Worst Habit: smoking, emotional eating
W- X-rays You've Had: Chest X-ray
X-Yummy Foods: pasta and everything Italian
Y- Zodiac Sign: Scorpio

I am tagging every person who reads this okay? You are not that many so I really appreciate it! Thanks..hahaha.

0 comments: