Thursday, April 28, 2011

Tricky Talks

Many times I have wondered why I feel more comfortable opening up my issues to my friends than to my siblings. Perhaps it could be the prospect of them stepping to my side in every situation without being fully judged or I felt that my sisters and I already have a great deal of issues to deal with for ourselves that some things need not to add up to whatever is already carried. Sometimes,things are best discussed with family because they are the ones who truly know you for what you are and that would understand you why you did the things you just did. As for friends, being more attached to what you are going through, they often give you advices that may either serve your own good (objective) or soothe your ego (butter you up just until you are not that vulnerable). On the other hand, friends often become the sounding board with sibling quarrels or vice versa. As for me, I guess I need to put up some more blogs for all my sentiments. Now I know, I am better at expressing myself by writing, not by yaking!

0 comments: