Monday, April 25, 2011

Challenges

In my previous posts, I have written about finding more challenges to face, more tests and more trials, Boy did I never expected that everything would start like this. You see, this easter season, my son and I fell ill. For some reasons, some nasty bug or shall I say viruses, sneakily crept onto both our bodies and went gaga in creating havoc into our immune system. In simple terms, my son and I were sick... I know it would be more fun if we can play together or even sleep together but oh my, we were separated, isolated and drenched with every antiseptic, antibacterial, antimicrobial stuff I can get my hands on to. Talk about real challenge, this is like plague that materialized right between us two. So what must be the catch on why I am kinda upset on both of us getting sick altogether...simple! WE BOTH CAN'T GO OUT! what sucks even more is that we can't watch TV together...argh!

Well, I am hoping that like some nasty "bugs" that came across our lives, their effects should be temporary, but something that we will carry on forever. I guess I should say, "good luck with that - mate!"

0 comments: