Monday, December 6, 2010

A voc- A - bulary Lesson

I just got bored and so I thought of doing some vocabulary exercises using urban dictionary... so you know, I can learn some colloquial terms... then I thought of looking up this word I always hear from people who are angry, furious or mad at someone. I always hear this word...so I got my little fingers working and this is what I found...


"An A-hole is the worst kind of person. You cannot fully construct a meaning that fully encompasses what this vicious insult means. If you're an asshole, you are disgusting, loathsome, vile, distasteful, wrathful, belligerent, agoraphobic, and more. Assholes are human fecal matter. They are the lowest of the low. They transcend all forms of immorality. It is the very worst of insults; to be called an asshole is to have your very soul ripped apart and shat on. I say that the word "asshole" is the worst cuss word in the english language, worst than f*ck, sh*t, and c*nt combined."


-Eric Melech


take this TEST to know how much of an A-hole you are ... or NOT!

0 comments: