Friday, December 3, 2010

Mumbling


Sometimes, when I am surrounded by pure quiet, I think about how I made my life become as it is. I wonder how those years came by and changed what and how I perceive myself. In all those years, I have gained strength, courage, tiny bit maturity and other things I wish I can put into words. I just naturally learned to compartmentalize my life - file those memories I want to hold on, memories I cherish, and lock away the memories that I wish never to remember. I even thought if I had offended somebody. I wondered if I may have caused them pain and despair, deep enough to turn things or lose some part of them along the way. All I can do is hope, because I know the feeling of the one being hurt and changed forever.

One thing I like about aging is realizing that not all laws of nature apply in actual life. Sometimes, there’s no need to retaliate. Sometimes, there’s no need to act. Sometimes, there’s no need to fight. Because sometimes, time comes when all things wrong become right and everything that cannot be done will become a possibility. 

0 comments: