Wednesday, September 1, 2010

I stand by You


In the world of strangers, you will meet friendly and cold faces. with pure luck, you may find someone you can trust and trust you back. With chance, you will meet the person whom you can give your heart to, as you will be given his/hers back. Lucky and blessed are the people who find someone to love. In the world where millions of people exist, it's a wonder why we are fated to find one heart to match our own. One thought to battle with our own. One body to embrace life with. People may get tired of love and may choose to be done with it, but I believe that every love is worth a chance. No life is perfect...no Love is perfect...

So my LOVE, just reach out to my heart. Call my name and my heart will hear...let me wash away your fears. let me shelter you with my warmth. let me love you with all my heart. don't fear the future. you--me...it's everything that matters. I stand by you. I'm here for you.

0 comments: