Sunday, February 8, 2009

My little Boy is growing too Fast in my eyes

Four years ago, I was preparing for the coming of a son that I never wanted at first. Admittedly, I was reluctant to face the responsibilities of being a parent, fearing that I would become the worst parent that ever lived in this world...the pressure is there to make everything right because as a parent, you will mold your child's personality, education...basically everything that he will ever become...so just imagine an unprepared messed up mother-to-be facing that...Crazy!!!


fast forward to three years later, I realized that being a parent isn't so bad at all. You just continue doing great things for your child and you will be alright...After all, there's no better parent for your child or your child-to-be but you. It is a gift of life that will teach so many things...inexplicable things that in the long run, will make you whole...Just imagine the power you have, being responsible in creating a child that you yourself would want to be.










At a late breakfast yesterday, I have taken this photo...it just reminded me what Sundays are supposed to be, bonding with family...He is my only family, a family I am nurturing single-handedly. It's just so peaceful to see simple joys in those eyes...makes me wonder of more years looking through those eyes, being happy staying with the parent or mother that he made me become.



I am leaving you with a candid picture of my son and my father...this would be surely be a nice memory lane photo in the future...

0 comments: