Saturday, February 28, 2009

At last...


I feel very much relieved right now that my 2-semester community service class has finally ended. Five hours ago, I felt so tired and seething hot due to the pending summer season (God let me have enough budget for ice cream and halo-halo!!!)…That was after our class has finally ended the agony of sacrificing my Saturdays, waking very early to sit around for hours listening to blah or going somewhere to sweep the streets. Those days are gone now baby!!! Hello to waking up late during Saturday mornings…hello to movie marathons…hello to fun times…with our Monday to Thursday class-hello long weekends!!! …most of all, hello to more writing hours!!!

I can’t think of a song that best complements my satisfaction right now but that song that Beyonce sang for the inauguration ball of President Obama so I also posted a matching picture to complete the effect…

0 comments: