Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Moving Forward


If I had the power to turn back time
I won't use it...
Never will I have that power for it wouldn’t right
What I regret is how my loyalty was wasted
How hours of hard work was thrown just like that.
Everything seems so fake
But if things like this never happened
We wouldn’t have challenges and we wouldn’t learn from our mistakes
...and from other's stupidities
Fate can be good, however it can also be bad,
It can make some people very happy and others very sad
Some things happen in life and we can’t figure out why
Sometimes it becomes so unfair that all we want to do is cry
We can often be caught up in nothing but confusion
This inevitably leads to problems and also disillusions
letting go is hard
It can sometimes mean swallowing your pride and taking of your mask
Healing does take time for the my pride and faith in people to repair
It can often mean finding happiness, whilst still holding on to that despair
In situations like this
Getting hold of the past is pointless
why make the pain and betrayal last?
By learning to let go
You are putting your predicament behind you
Thus closing an old door and starting anew

0 comments: