Thursday, June 19, 2008

When injustive falls

it saddens me that everybody is moving out of the circle that we all used to share. what a nightmare this day is. it pains me to even say anything about the issue here in the office, but i know that everything will fall into place...

we all lost our job today! but this is an eye opener to me...how did i even bear with this thankless job? i put my sweat and blood doing everything that needs to be done. I complied with everything, i stood long hours...and yet. this is just the perfect ending right?

what i realized is that, in a working arena, keeping jobs is like playing chess. not because of the game itself, but because people are treated as these chips of wood whose fates can be controlled and whose bodies can be played around..

i hate when BIG people take control and play with us, SMALL people...i just hate the injustice and disrespect. I cannot think of a day being in their shoes. My conscience will be torn into pieces...i am emotional right now, yeah right...but it in a matter of time, i know i will and i can get over this. i can rise again from this vicious fall.

these people can strip me off my job, but they can never put down my spirit. my pity goes to them, to the people hanging on to their jobs...that in any minute...everything could snap off.

i am too angry i cannot breathe...i am just depressed...

0 comments: