Tuesday, July 29, 2008

My Angels


After losing my job, I have discovered a lot about myself. Well, if I am very frustrated, my temper always tends to skyrocket. It’s like unleashing the storm that you are holding inside, just to release every bad feeling. I was treated unjustly that’s why, and it has been a rotten decision to have befallen my pride. So to the dancing King and his comrades, you suck big time. What kind of leadership is that? You simply suck!!!

Wow! What a release!!! Hahahaha!!!

Before I go on the series of ranting nonsense, maybe it’s wiser to have every grudge bottled up and shipped straight to hell. Just take care of these pigs alright?!

Because I am too busy being loyal and being a hard worker for such a thankless job, I have taken for granted a lot of people. And to my shame, these people were the ones who have helped me surpass all the bitterness that I have been holding on to. My only regret is that I haven’t spent enough time forging friendships, friendships that were more fulfilling than being loyal to this blood sucking company. I know karma will find time to visit them somehow.

When I felt that I had nowhere and nobody else to go, these people extended their hand and extended their time putting out the anger in me. Experiencing the same tragedy, these people made me realize that there is no point holding on to the grudge. Instead, they have convinced by that what happened was actually a good thing. Thanks to my angels, I have found ways to actually take care of my school, allowance and most especially my family. Now, I own my time and I can make anything out of it without having to lose as sorely as what recently have happened. To my angels, no words can express my gratitude; I need not say all your names because you know who you are. I just wanted to say that out of the experience, my greatest joy was that having to found friends in all of you; you were such a blessing that made me come through all these. And with that, I can have my peace. Thanks so much!

0 comments: