Wednesday, May 9, 2012

I Feel Hot

I know it's kinda pointless complaining about the heat when other people from the other side of the world are complaining about the cold. I know no one can do something about it but the heat really gets to me, especially when I am working. It's very difficult to force your brain to work when it it practically getting fried under heat. If only I can find something like a radiator to keep things cool and bearable. Being the practical me, I don't want to be dependent on air conditioning as it will cost me BIG time! So big thanks to visualization, mediation and mind conditioning practices, I manage to bear with the heat. I even coax my son to stay in his inflatable pool just to keep cool, and also to keep him from bothering me when I am too engrossed working in my laptop. I am praying that rainy season will come sooner.

0 comments: