Monday, May 16, 2011

Priorities

At this point of my life, focus is everything. However, when "little things" come along with "important things", I tend to lose focus and just do the "little things" first, believing that after dealing with them, they wouldn't be a bother me by the time I deal with "important things". However, dealing with the "little things" causes me to lose sight of the "important things", which I should be doing and dealing with in the first place. What happens is that I get caught up dealing with less significant things and lose track of the things I MUST and NEEDED to do. This gets me really frustrated, beating myself up for things and chores that are left out. Tough tough tough! Life is like a balancing circus act, I hope I can figure out what and how to work out routine that would allow me to do everything I needed to do. Then I remember, my solution to everything...PRIORITIES...perhaps I should work that out before I go crazy organizing my to-do list.

0 comments: