Saturday, May 7, 2011

Lost for Words

As I was reading my older post, I have noticed that it takes a while for me to write much these days. I guess it is a good sign. Like other bloggers, blogging about my frustrations in life made me a bit self-centered, only writing about me, what I feel, what was done to me, what I did to other people...me-me-me and ME. I guess I just run out of anything to talk about myself, or that everything is just okay and that I did not have anything to complain about. The thing is, I am happy the way things are... my little family, my love, my work, my home --- everything is in place. I guess I should write about the good things now. Life is still beautiful, just look for fortunes in unfortunate things and you'll soon realize, everything works out for the better. Be happy everyone!

0 comments: