Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Whatta!

Sometimes... rather...most of the time, parents can be the most discriminating persons in this world. No matter what you do, it seems like they can easily pick something bad on anything that you have or do. No matter how you redeem yourself from all your past offenses, they will always pick on those and always find a way to make an argument about it. No matter how well you do, they will always find something to make you feel that it wasn't good enough. So here's a piece of my mind: I may pursue something that people may not perceive as a road to success, but whatever I do, it is I who is most pleased about it...and I am not the least bit ambitious as some people are.

I am not perfect, I get it. Whoever is anyway? I just hate it when somebody pisses on me and it burns me like hell because I cannot talk back or even defend myself. So there, enjoy tormenting me because soon, you will see the end of everything. and that is a promise.

0 comments: