Monday, June 7, 2010

Stupid Girl

for as long as i can remember, I have worked for everything that I enjoy in my life. the trust bestowed upon me by my family is hard-earned, given my quite interesting life decisions in the past. every cent I spend is earned by every letter and word I have squeezed out of my overworked brain. but the things that matter more, like friendships and family, are surprisingly the things that i never need to work on just to be earned.

for many times, i have expressed my surprise and thanks to the people that surrounded me with love. during my low points, they were the ones that offered things that i need not ask; like support, like someone who will listen and someone who understands.

so no matter how life strikes me, it can strike me harder because this gal will never back down. give me your worst and I can will endure, I will stand, I will overcome whatever that may be.

in my life, I have weathered many storms. whatever is there in store for me, "bring it on baby!"

must I say, i should stop my pity party and stop my stupid negativity. i got everything going on for me, so there's no reason to complain about problems. just quit it wendy because this is the one thing that will ruin everything. quit your negativity and wake up. you deserve so much better and you know it.

work on it! earn it! own it! WAKE UP!!!

0 comments: