Thursday, June 17, 2010

REPERCUSSIONS

It is easy to be hard-hearted and apathetic especially to the person who caused you shame, pain and despair. It is easy to find joy in the sufferings of the ones who have done you wrong when you are still writhing in anger and bitterness. It is easy for anyone to say sorry for the things they have done, but it is hard for them to admit that even though they are sorry, they wouldn’t have done otherwise…

To the WOMAN who is now seeking my forgiveness for tearing my family apart, it is easy to find words to ask for what you need but I would not give you the liberty of not going through the repercussions of your actions. But surprisingly, I did not find joy in your anguish, satisfaction in your confusions, remorse at your "manufactured" sufferings and pity for all the crap you now have. YOU are the one who have put yourself in your position. So what do I feel? … pure ELATION.

When all the passion is gone, all that is left is the shallowness and nothingness from where you have started. In your doubts, trust is gone into the wind and all that is left is a life agonizing and worrying about the things that could have, may have, probably have and will happen. Now this circumstance is more than what I could have hoped for. So much for punishments. So much for life. So much for L O V E that you so proudly used to ruin the relationship and family I had.

Now you tell me. Now that YOU get to taste your own dose of your medicine, HOW DOES IT FEEL?

0 comments: