Monday, August 24, 2009

What a Day


I sat back and drank in the sunset and the darkness of night started closing in. Spending cozy time with my company relaxes me much, which is why I sometimes treat spending time with them as a guilty pleasure sometimes. This day is sure a wonder to have passed. A day filled with lots of writing, for work and school. Once, I can write up to 16 articles. Today, I have made my first 20.

My temple is throbbing and my vision already blurs. As I attended class, I started wondering why I continue to put myself in this masochistic torture. MASOCHISTIC TORTURE, sounds like redundant right, but it really is.

What I know is that something good will come out of all these troubles. I know that striving to do more every day will make me become the better version me, not just a college graduate gal but a fulfilled woman. But till that time comes, I have to bear these sweet tortures. I welcome more. Life’s a bitch, but I am the tougher bitch.

No point complaining here. Gotta spend some time fighting and striving some more. That’s the way to live. That’s my day-to-day battles. Through these challenges, I will thrive. I must. I need to. I must. I shall. I will. I’ll win.

0 comments: