Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Mission Accomplished....Party Coming Up

Today is the last of my series of hell days…thanks to Midterm exams. As an English major student, I have discovered term exams to be a whole day or a week of pen and paper event. Yes people, it’s all about writing, writing and writing. But while I am pretty good at bringing sense to everything I write, I am often criticized for my penmanship. They say I write like a man. I can’t blame them. My output looks like a series of doctor’s prescription. But then, it’s the content that counts, which I hope is quite good. Still, my penmanship steals the whole show. But I don’t mind.

Anyways, before the day ends, a student who spent sleepless nights all week needs to be rewarded. This means real and hard party. Now is the best time to take rounds of venues for free booze and hopefully free food also. I realized it is never too late to be a freeloader of a bunch of careless college kids. Haha. Well what I am to do, opportunity for free party knocks only…seldom? Just adds to the fun of trying to be fun after all the shenanigans this week.

0 comments: