Friday, December 28, 2012

Hoping...Wishing...It could have been...

I feel so foolish coming here, giving in to my inner desire to finally open my heart and feel something again. I am here seating in front of this computer, writing this blog, which was very far from what I was hoping would happen today. If I hadn't fallen for your charms, I am long gone and I might probably be at home back to my old life. But here I am beside you just being with you and I don't think you want me here, I don't think you care I'm here anyway.


But I am thankful for what you made me feel these past few days. I learned to trust myself to feel again. I learned that I am still capable of feeling the emotions I so thought I was never able to feel again. So when I come down to this same road, I know I can make open up for love once again... so goodbye and have a nice life. Thanks very much.

0 comments: