Wednesday, April 25, 2012

The Job I Want...Need

I want a job that will allow me the time to send my son to school in the morning, have breakfast and dinner with him, which honestly are the only things I look forward to each day. I want a job that pays me well so I can save and finally afford to bring my son to the magnificent scenes of “Chocolate Hills”(Bohol, Philippines), an experience that I want to share with him just to prove that no matter how bleak my shots are at really doing it, I am determined to do it for him.

I want a job that allows me to work in peace, because I am a freak under pressure. I want a job that makes me feel important, if you ever know how it feels to help a company gain higher page ranking and Google recognition for searches then you know what I mean. I want a job that strictly limits itself to the 8-hour work regulation. And that’s exactly the job that I’ve got.

 I may not have colleagues to interact with or seminars to go to, but I am buck happy at keeping tabs with everything that you can do with a laptop and Internet. I am happy to work at home while having the luxury of peeking through the room to look at the programs that my son is watching on TV, or steal kisses and hugs in between. In simple words, I got the job I want. Now the only problem is enjoying it!

0 comments: