Sunday, November 7, 2010

No Philosophy

No one can put a good man down...or in my case, a good woman.

I'd like to think that with everything on my plate, I did the right thing. Although at times, I am doing things blithely aware of the hurt and hassles of consequences, at the end of the day, I console myself that I did the right thing. This may sound snobbish or self-righteous but that's me.. I truly believe in karma...hopefully, by doing the right decision, even when that decision does not benefit me or serve what I want, I believe that my silent battles with sticking to the right thing will be duly rewarded...of remembered.

Sometimes, when I am really in trouble and I mean REAL trouble, it just happens that my problems seem to magically vanish.. fates play on your side. Then I realized, though at times you need to be unfair with yourself in the decisions you make, those silent sacrifices count. They are rewarded and some way somehow, it allows you to keep your ground. Though certain decisions won't serve your happiness, it serves a bigger purpose - it just showed what kind of a person you are - a person you can be proud of.

Years past, my sister told me I had no philosophy in life...whatever is that? Then now that I am writing this litany of mine, that's philosophy sister! some theory that you believe and live at.

0 comments: