Thursday, May 27, 2010

Now's the time

For so long, I have been relying on other people to tell me how to fix my life. I have been waiting on that one person to complete me and give me the reassurance I needed to straighten up my life. I thought I can rely on people, I thought I needed to be taken cared for. But now I realized that I have been doing all those things for other people but myself. I am left hanging, waiting and postponing things in my own life, and for what? It is time to make up my own mind. It is time to do things my way. It is time to for me to hold on to my own steering wheel and lead the way. I can do this, I know I can. I am capable, I am strong and I can do it. Just a few months more, I will sure do it this time. I want my son to be proud of me and I will never disappoint him, not this time.

0 comments: