Sunday, February 21, 2010

Keeping Up with Life

Only one year to go and I will be marching down in that traditional graduation toga, bringing finality and conclusion to the one dream I uphold in my life. Funny, through the years of uncertainty, teenage angst and all sorts of drama, I only had one dream in my heart. That is to earn my college diploma. Funny, during my teenage years, a spell caster predicted that I would finish college… but he added that it will have to come with tremendous challenges in my life.

For the past years, I have been working in improving and straightening things in my life.For so many years, I have been taken advantage of and it left so many scars that are more than what my hands can cover. But hell, I’ll show it all. I don’t care, I’ll just go. After all, I have nothing to lose now. I will make my world and live it my way.So the saying goes, the best is yet to come… or the worst. anyway, no matter how things go bad, they can always go to worst.

What a challenge that was. But all of it is now written in the past. I am facing the future, hopeful of what I can offer. The wounds and scars of my past will all be left behind.

I have met so many friends along the way, which I am truly grateful for.

So long life. I will come and catch up … soon!

0 comments: