Saturday, January 31, 2009

More on my favorite classmate



Just today, our NSTP class has a community service. As the self-proclaimed leader, my favorite fella assumed the responsibility of being the resource person. Her topic was about responsible parenting. I have mentioned before that this favorite classmate of mine is not so young and not a virgin either. In fact, she already popped a few spawn already. What gets me is that when I arrived she told me, “ATE WENDY, KUMPLETO NA YUNG GROUP MO?” I can’t take it anymore…me, being 4 YEARS YOUNGER THAN SHE IS, AN ATE?!!! WHHHAAAAT!!!

It’s not that I am so sensitive about my age, I love my age (hic). I just can’t take it that my favorite person in the world calling me ate. My bitchy self could’nt take it anymore. I have to take actions. I never regarded her as ATE even though it is obvious that she is ‘senior’ than me. Excuse me lang ha?!!

To get my reality check, I gathered enough guts to ask five of my classmates (which happens to be my groupmates, all boys) if I look older than this fella. And the verdict was unanimous, “absolutely not”…and they asked how old I am. I lied and said 19 (tumawad daw oh!)

It’s okay for me to be called ‘ate’ by my 15 and 16-year old classmates, but by a person pushing 29 years?!!! I just can’t take it!!!

I really don’t find it funny. As always, she gave me my much needed dose of annoyance!

But thanks to her, I got my much needed motivation to write something today…

0 comments: