Tuesday, April 8, 2008

At last...



It’s been so long since I have posted my last entry in this page…

It’s a crazy time at work so I have to focus on more important things like…well, earning a living. These past few weeks were both trying and challenging for me. I have put myself under a lot of strain with which I seem to have handled quite well (conceit, haha!!).
Often, we will be faced with challenges, be it at work or in our personal lives. I am lucky that I have a quiet personal life…at the moment. But I know that things will rattle a bit…again. Because that’s how life is supposed to be. We are meant to mess things up a bit sometimes.

While my personal life takes rest from all the drama, it’s been really a crazy time at work.
Now, I don’t have enough time to keep up with the latest gossip or to keep track with the latest movie flick…things that I take joy at the end of the day. After a tiring day at work, I feel satisfied that still; I manage to give 200% in doing every task. Maybe I simply love what I am doing. More importantly, I simply love what I do and thank all the gods for giving me this job (more conceit!!).

My only consolation is that after a tiring and stressful day, I come home to my family. I come home to people who love and support me. Most of all, I come home to my wonderful little boy, who is becoming quite a rascal of a child, just as I was during my days.

For these things, I am blessed…and will always be grateful.
Another storm is coming…I just know it.
So I try to cherish every peaceful moment that I have…while it lasts.
PEACE!!

0 comments: